19.8.13

Weekend Plans

Happy Monday everyone!  Today marks something very unusual in my marriage.  It is the second of the very first "weekend" that Chris and I have had off together in a regular work week.  That's right, after a year of marriage and working opposite shifts, we finally have weekends!  The possibilities are endless!  We could take a day and go to the beach.  Or sleep in and go to brunch.  Or finally check out some of these downtown running trails.  Or hit up some museums.  Or . . .


Or we could stay home and finally get this place put together.


Some people are surprised that we aren't done yet, but when you want to unpack together but only have one day a week to spend together, unpacking gets pushed to the back of the to-do list.  I mean, there are so many episodes of How I Met Your Mother left to watch and I have a long way to go on my legwarmers before we get to September.

No comments:

Post a Comment