21.8.13

Second Legwarmer Syndrom

So I realized something today, as I sat down to write this entry.  It's Wednesday, which is the time to brag about how much you have done with your works in progress.  Or, in my case, to shamefully acknowledge just how little you have finished.


My dears, I have second sock syndrome.  I have second sock syndrome bad.  And these aren't even socks!  I'm still in love with my legwarmers but I am just not feeling it right now.  There is so much I'd rather do.  Even if I think I want to knit them I find myself wandering off to do other things -- cleaning the bathroom or checking to see if maybe just maybe the maven selection window has opened up.  In any case, I have made very little progress and only have nine days left to finish.  Camp Loopy waits for no knitter, no matter how afflicted.  My plan for tonight is to come home, walk the dog, and then hunker down with my knitting and Mortal Instruments book two and see how far I get.

We'll probably end up going for a really long walk.

To see more works in progress, most likely demonstrating actual progress, check out the gang over at Tami's Amis!



3 comments:

  1. Well, on the bright side, you probably have a really clean home and a really happy dog. Can't get too upset about that!
    Good luck finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, hope you get your leg warmer mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that feeling......but they are cute...and that mojo will come back..I actually thought about knitting on my socks today...

    ReplyDelete