28.4.13

Knit and Crochet Blog Week Day 7: Looking Forward (4KCBWDAY7)

One year from now, when the 5th Knitting & Crochet Blog Week rolls around, where do you hope your crafting will have taken you to? What new skills, projects and experiences do you hope you might have conquered or tried?

Last year when we were asked what new challenges we wanted to conquer in our knitting I said colorwork.  It was the next major hurdle I had to tackle and the idea of knitting more complicated items in a rainbow of colors was very appealing.  I did not think I would actually do it, but I thought why not shoot for the moon?
I used this sweater as an example, and then I ended up knitting it, much to my excitement and enthusiasm.

I must have started this post five times, trying to decide what I want to take on before next year. Do I want to master a certain skill? Tackle a certain project? Work with a different fiber or color? Honestly, I have no idea. I love to just go with whatever inspiration hits me.  Who knows what I'll try next. You can guarantee that it will have color!

*Knit and Crochet Blog Week is an annual event hosted by Eskimimi Makes. To find the rest of the posts, type today's tag 4KCBWDAY7 into Google or your preferred search engine.



2 comments:

  1. I'm with you - I'll go where the breeze blows me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup I find out about new techniques when I download a pattern that calls for something new.
    I found this post the hardest too. It will be interesting seeing what I've learnt by next year and where the yarn has taken me.

    ReplyDelete