21.3.13

Geektastic Thursday: Knit and Crochet Blog Week, Year 4

It's that time of year again.  With the arrival of spring comes the annual Knit & Crochet Blog Week.  Earlier this week Eskimimi announced that she would be hosting this event for the fourth year in a row, on April 22-28, the topics of which have yet to be announced.

If you don't already follow Eskimimi's blog, I highly recommend adding it to whatever blog reader you currently are using now that Google Reader is leaving us.  She writes about a variety of topics relating to the craft and always has the best photography (also really cute graphics when it comes time for the challenge week).  If you are unfamiliar with Knit & Crochet Blog Week, it is a seven day period in which knitting and crochet bloggers all post responses to the same prompt and tag them so that they are all in the same collective search.  I highly recommend plugging any of these tags into your search engine to see just how diverse the various responses can be.  I missed out on the first year, but reading all of the posts introduced me to a lot of other crafty bloggers and really helped me to find the online knitting community.  Last year I successfully completed the week for the first time and really stretched myself with regards to my content and style.  This year I hope to do the same and find even more new friends to inspire my crafting.

Speaking of my crafting --


Wonder what could be waiting in the wings for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment