14.2.12

#BHS2012: Day Six

I can't believe my part of the Blog Hub Swap is almost over.  It has been so much fun!  Fortunately I get to relive it all once my package reaches its destination (it's going in the mail tomorrow provided the shipping is affordable).  I have been having a ton of fun and am definitely looking for more swaps and such in which to participate in the near future.

So for today's parcel Manni the Magnificent displays too much confidence in my abilities.


Or maybe not enough?  It's a pie mix in a box!  I have to tell you, when the box of goodies arrived last week I picked up and shook each parcel trying to figure out what it was.  This one had me stumped!  I've never had Shoofly pie, but I'm sure it will be delicious (plus it gives me an excuse to sing "Shoo Fly" all day).  Also, I'm ashamed to admit that I've actually never made a pie.  I've helped my mom make pies, but I've never done it myself.  Depending on how it goes, I may be eating the entire pie on my own out of fear that no one else will like it.  Either way, I see kitchen adventures in my future!

2 comments:

  1. I have never eaten shoofly pie, so I'll be interested in hearing your critique (baking skills notwithstanding).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, what flavor is shoofly ? LOL Can't believe you have never made a pie ....;-)

    ReplyDelete