26.1.12

Week of Fun

It's been a crazy week of fun.  I just dropped my dear friend Taryn (she of the My Little Pony cocktail recipes) off at the airport for her flight home and am just beginning to process the amount of fun we had this week.

Here are some of the highlights:


Knitting at the North Carolina Museum of History


And spinning!


Evidently hanks of yarn in the 1800s were much larger than modern skeins.  Unless maybe you are buying Miss Babs' Yowza.


Brownies!


And crafting.  I did a lot of cabling . . .


. . . and Taryn cross-stitched a masterpiece.  I have to say, I'm a little jealous.

It was a ton of fun.  Taryn and I haven't hung out this much since school, and I wish she could have stayed longer.  Hopefully I'll be able to hike down to Atlanta some time.  I miss having friends outside of my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment