25.8.10

Some Progress

I joined the Ms. Marigold vest in the round last night. I wanted to try it on to be sure that 11.5 inches is a deep enough V for my size, but I think I'm going to have to trust the pattern on this one. While the vest is knit top-down, I have yet to figure out how to try on a top that is knit in the round without having it fall off the needles.

But while I may not be able to, Mr. Irish Bear agreed to model for me in exchange for knitting lessons.



We've decided that this blue totally suits him.

2 comments:

  1. I've tried splitting the stitches on two needles and have still had a stitch or two fall off on occasion, so now I just move the back stitches to waste yarn, and hold the front needles so I don't lose anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really good idea. I'll have to give that a try next time I make a sweater. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete