19.11.09

Dear Powers That Be . . .

I shouldn't be on here. I should be writing a paper. It is, coincidentially due in approximately 7 hours and I have yet to start. Yes, I truly have become one of those kinds of slackers. And I can't even justify updating because of some killer knitting project because . . . there hasn't been one. I'm forcing myself to only do gift knitting until everything is done. It's scary stuff with Thanksgiving in a week. But bear with me.

Remember that wonderful international project I'm involved with? Angel Between the Lines? Well in case you didn't know, it is the continuation of the brilliant Buffy Between the Lines. With such an amazing project is it any wonder that it has been nominated for the podcast awards? And we NEED you to vote. Why? If BBtL season 2 wins in the entertainment category then Tabz will get the team to produce a one episode shot of what happens with Faith and Robin following the tv show's season 7 finale. Yes! I know! If you know me (and even if you don't), you know that I'm rediculously obsessed with the character of Faith. She was the subject of both my costuming and academic work last year and I'm on a continual hunt to acquire the Jackle (her knife).

So as you can see, I NEED you to go here and vote for BBtL in the entertainment category. It takes about 3 minutes to vote and verify your email. You can vote every day until the 30th.

As an added incentive, I snagged this off of the Blog Archive at the BBtL site. You can find the entire page here. I've always thought Superchic[k]'s "One Girl Revolution" would be perfect for Buffy (as I'm sure many fans have), so I just had to share this video.



Enjoy, feel inspired, and GO VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment